Tuesday, November 15, 2016

August 16, 2016 - Final week in the CCM!

This week was waaaaayyy boring.  Nothing new happening.  I taught an entire lesson in Spanish which was pretty cool.  That was my goal for the MTC so I'm glad I got that.  Today, Elder Clayton from the Seventy was here which was good.  Two and half hours of devotional in Spanish, which I understood most of, but I now have a massive headache! I was focusing so hard!  The Clayton's are the nicest people!  Also, got to meet my President and he is way cool.  His wife is the nicest lady ever!  Also, something I have been forgetting every time!  So no Latinos can say my name because their sound for V is the same as for B... So, sorry for the vulgarity but, they say one of 3 names: Beach, Beash, B*tch.  So about half the day I get sworn at which is kinda funny.  Next week, I get to get out of here!  Love yall!  

Love Matthew!!

No comments:

Post a Comment